Drools features developments

Anil Barfa

Aug 26, 2021, 2:46:38 AM8/26/21
to Drools Development
Hi Team,

We are using Drools very vastly. We have migrated and tested rules successfully from Abinitio BRE to Drools(GDST). We have hundreds of  rule sets and each ruleset have multiple rules.
After using Drools over last 6 months, we identified some of feature which would help business user to develop and maintain rules.

Please find attached sheet, we have mentioned details for all the feature in attached sheet, which we have identified.

Please let us know feasibility of these feature and if this can be added in next version of Drools. Also let us know if any further details is required.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Barfa
Drools enhancements-Feature.xlsx

waytoultim...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 4:56:39 AM8/26/21
to Drools Development
Hi Anil,

It would be better if you create feature requests at "issues.redhat.com", so that engineers working on it can review your request and discuss about the feasibility.

You can create an account at "https://issues.redhat.com" and create new feature requests under project drools. Refer to documentation [1] for more details.

Regards,
Sudhish

Mark Proctor

Sep 13, 2021, 5:16:46 PM9/13/21
to drools-de...@googlegroups.com
All our tooling efforts are focused on DMN now. But if PRs are provided for the other editors, we would look at merging them.

Mark