Error when trying to clone remote private repository

Apurva Vaingankar

Sep 12, 2019, 5:51:02 AM9/12/19
to Drools Development
Hi,

I'm getting Authentication Error when trying to clone from Private Remote repository in Business Central Workbench.

Is this known issue? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Alex Porcelli

Sep 12, 2019, 6:52:09 AM9/12/19
to drools-de...@googlegroups.com
This is an old know issue, please try the latest release.

Regards,
_____________
Alex Porcelli
http://porcelli.me

Apurva Vaingankar

Alex Porcelli

Apurva Vaingankar

Sep 16, 2019, 9:36:12 AM9/16/19
to Drools Development

Hi,

I have attached screenshot for the errors I am getting.

I was able to see the project when I did import and entered the Creds and Git Url. For final Step when I went on and said Ok, there was error thrown and in logs it showed me not authorised.

Am I missing something here?

On Saturday, 14 September 2019 01:49:55 UTC+5:30, Alex Porcelli wrote:
Then we need a steps to reproduce.
On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 7:05 AM Apurva Vaingankar <apurv...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working with 7.25.0.Final version.

On Thursday, 12 September 2019 16:22:09 UTC+5:30, Alex Porcelli wrote:
This is an old know issue, please try the latest release.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 5:51 AM Apurva Vaingankar <apurv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting Authentication Error when trying to clone from Private Remote repository in Business Central Workbench.

Is this known issue? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Regards,
Import_Private_Repo_Error.png
Private Repo Exception.png

Alex Porcelli

Sep 16, 2019, 11:07:27 AM9/16/19
to drools-de...@googlegroups.com
From what software are you trying to import from? Github, Gitlab, ...?

If github for instance, depending on your user's configuration like
2FA you might need to create an access password.

Regards,
___________________
Alex Porcelli
F: +1 (978) 844-8695
http://porcelli.me

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 6:36 AM Apurva Vaingankar <apurv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have attached screenshot for the errors I am getting.
>
> I was able to see the project when I did import and entered the Creds and Git Url. For final Step when I went on and said Ok, there was error thrown and in logs it showed me not authorised.
>
> Am I missing something here?
>

> On Saturday, 14 September 2019 01:49:55 UTC+5:30, Alex Porcelli wrote:
>>
>> Then we need a steps to reproduce.
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 7:05 AM Apurva Vaingankar <apurv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am working with 7.25.0.Final version.

>> --
>> Regards,

Apurva Vaingankar

Sep 16, 2019, 11:30:20 AM9/16/19
to drools-de...@googlegroups.com
I'm doing it from vsts. I have created access token for the same and providing it as a password along with my User Id.

Alex Porcelli

Sep 16, 2019, 11:53:02 AM9/16/19
to drools-de...@googlegroups.com
Ohh, that’s the only thing that I know we dont support.