Motor armed before pushing safety switch and not arming after safety sw on.

Kyuhyong You

Oct 16, 2016, 8:43:05 AM10/16/16
to drones-discuss
Hi all,

I cloned px4 firmware from https://github.com/PX4/Firmware and build successfully through following commands.
Here is the steps I followed.

git clone https://github.com/PX4/Firmware.git ./myPX4

cd myPX4/

git submodule init

git submodule update

git submodule update --init --recursive --force

make px4fmu-v2_default

make px4fmu-v2_default upload

build and upload was successful and calibrated all the parameters per QGC instruction.

However motors not spin when arming sound is heard from the pixhawk.

Symptoms are as described in the following video I uploaded.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a_wzpVNyszs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't understand what is causing pixhawk initiate main output pwm even before pressing the safety switch and disengage the output after the switch pressed.

Or is there anything missing in what I followed?

Thanks,

Kyu

Robert Lefebvre

Oct 16, 2016, 9:23:20 AM10/16/16
to drones-discuss
I think you are using PX4 Flight Stack.  This discussion group is for Ardupilot.  Best to ask your question in a PX4 Stack support area.

Rob

Kyuhyong You

Oct 17, 2016, 1:38:04 AM10/17/16
to drones-discuss