The reason Google ban DroidPHP?

Tuan Nguyen Viet

Oct 7, 2014, 9:44:56 PM10/7/14
to droi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Recently I notice Google banned DroidPHP from their PlayStore, do you know the reason why? And will Shushant continue supporting this nice app?

ShushantKumar

Oct 17, 2014, 10:45:14 AM10/17/14
to droi...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:14:56 AM UTC+5:30, Tuan Nguyen Viet wrote:
Hi all,
Recently I notice Google banned DroidPHP from their PlayStore, do you know the reason why? And will Shushant continue supporting this nice app?

Actually, my developer console a/c is block due to access multiple a/c from ip address.
Yes, i will provide update for DroidPHP in my free time (i am preparing for engineering entrance exam) so, its hand to manage time for improving droidphp continuously.