Any references?

Jukka Kinnunen

Dec 27, 2013, 12:25:41 AM12/27/13
to droi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for providing DroidPHP, it seems nice.
Hope you have some time to give short answers to my questions:
1. Is DroidPHP used as a part of any Android app?
2. How well it is currently tested?
3. Have you checked what kind of effect DroidPHP has on power usage on mobile Android devices, i.e. does it drain the battery?
Message has been deleted

ShushantKumar

Dec 29, 2013, 7:06:56 AM12/29/13
to droi...@googlegroups.com

DroidPHP was highly inspired by “Ksweb” and “php4android” so I decided to roll my own version of web server completely open source still most of its part is not shared publically which I will completely open source in next release of it.

Well, it isn’t tested deeply still contains some bug which might annoy user and UI is not so good that it should be.

On “armv6” processor below 500mb RAM running heavily applications like Wordpress, phpMyAdmin it will surely rune battery life and would take 5-10 second to load.