Dr. Memory failed to start the target application, perhaps due to interference from invasive security software.

Xwilarg

May 13, 2023, 8:46:35 AM5/13/23
to Dr. Memory Users
Hey,

So I tried to run the latest version of Dr Memory and I get the following error message:

~~Dr.M~~ WARNING: unable to locate results file: can't open C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Dr. Memory/resfile.11944 (code=2).
Dr. Memory failed to start the target application, perhaps due to
interference from invasive security software.
Try disabling other software or running in a virtual machine.
~~Dr.M~~ WARNING: application exited with abnormal code 0xffffffff

I tried to run it on my code and on notepad.exe but same issue, using -light doesn't solve anything

Would someone please know what the issue could be?

Cordially,