DynamoRIO would not run spec2017 on Aarch64

Kyriakos Paraskevas

Jan 5, 2024, 11:05:00 AMJan 5
to Dr. Memory Users
Hi, I am using Centos 8 on Aarch64.
I have downloaded the latest version on the website and also built the git repo.
When I am trying to run a benchmark suite from spec2017, I am getting the following error: (per test)
ERROR: The invoke command for workload #6 of 657.xz_s would not
       result in any execution.
I am also able to run the same benchmark using valgrind.
What am I missing? Echo hello world seems to work fine.
Regards
Kyriakos Paraskevas

Derek Bruening

Jan 5, 2024, 11:10:49 AMJan 5
to drmemor...@googlegroups.com
More details would be needed on exactly what you did to try to run it, what the final command line is, and who is generating that message "The invoke command...." which does not sound related to anything from Dr. Memory or DynamoRIO.

--

---