XUM PC - Amazon UK

Ash

Jan 31, 2023, 4:59:56 PM1/31/23
to drmemor...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I have some questions regarding a pre built PC order that I have already placed via Amazon UK ( order number ending 1138  - I'm not sure if this would be publicly visible with it being a group ) and I am already having some slight worries. This is my own fault for not checking it out first.

My main concern is the PSU certification. Every seller usually wants to show their products power supply certified at 80+ bronze or higher but I can see nothing anywhere for any of your items.

Furthermore I am also not seeing any real detail on the individual components, such as the maker of the PSU, RAM and SSD.

Of course I will wait for the product to arrive but I am hoping I will have a response before it arrives on Thursday.

I will attach an image of the model I purchased for extra clarity.

This is the only email I can find, I hope this is the correct way to make contact.

Thanks

Ash

IMG_20230131_211452.png