Goodbye message and some news from Science

1 view

Jose Francisco Garcia Mazcorro

May 30, 2016, 3:01:22 PM5/30/16
to Spring2016
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I felt very happy during this semester with all of you. If I say something to you is just because I care about you: I simply believe that you can always improve yourself for the benefit of animals. The animals do not have anybody in this world except us: think about it.

Also, please find below some interesting news in Science and do not forget you can always sign up to receive those emails in your own email account.

Thank you for letting me be your teacher this semester :)

Dr. Mazcorro signing off

From: ale...@aaas.sciencepubs.org
To: josegar...@hotmail.com
Subject: Superbugs, unicorn ants, and the week’s top stories:
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 04:01:07 -0600

News from Science

Science/AAAS
Daily News and Headlines
Useful links

Journals
Topics
Careers
Manage Your E-mail Subscription Preferences | Unsubscribe
This email was sent on behalf of Science Latest News and Headlines to: josegar...@hotmail.com
AAAS / Science  |  1200 New York Avenue NW  |  Washington, DC 20005  |  U.S.A.
+1 202-326-6417  |  re...@aaas.sciencepubs.orgPrivacy Policy