Beta download links not available

81 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Jonathan Kelly

chưa đọc,
09:38:36 23 thg 9, 201523/9/15
đến DriveDroid
Hi,

I signed up for the paid beta but the beta version has not been pushed to my phone. I tried to download the apk from http://softwarebakery.com/apps/drivedroid/versions.html but the beta links are all not available.

Anything I need to do?

Thanks

FrozenCow

chưa đọc,
10:35:51 24 thg 9, 201524/9/15
đến DriveDroid
The -BETA postfix was used a long time ago to mark versions as beta. I have dropped this convention, since versions now flow from beta to production.
At the time of writing, on Google Play:
0.9.21 is in production.
0.9.24 is in beta.
0.9.26 is for a select few people who are running some Motorola devices and want CD-rom support, but it is still somewhat buggy. It'll come to beta eventually.
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới