BCE, SLF, BMO - Starter Shares Available

Cookies

Mar 13, 2021, 10:23:33 AM3/13/21
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
It's been a while since I was last on here ... lots of chances, and a whole new look to the forum. It's been a couple of years since I was actively posting, life and work happens, but if your concerned, do a search of historical posts on my User ID.

I'm in the process of cleaning up my transfer agent accounts and have the following shares available for anyone interested. Otherwise, I will be moving these to my TDDI account along with other non-drip stocks left.

We can use Friday, March 12, 2021 closing prices as usual plus the standard $10.

2 shares of BCE
2 shares of SLF
1 Share of BMO

Email me if interested, jdsacook(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

Thanks
Cookies

Benjamin Lapierre

Mar 14, 2021, 2:11:51 PM3/14/21
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
Hi,

I'm interested in the BMO share. I have sent you an email about that.

Have a nice day!

Benjamin.

Cookies

Mar 14, 2021, 9:22:00 PM3/14/21
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
BMO share - Gone

Still have:

1 Share of BCE
2 Shares of SLF

Gary Hiscock

Mar 15, 2021, 11:58:48 AM3/15/21
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
Hi Benjamin, I have a BMO Share. Email me a gbhiscock(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Gary

Cookies

Mar 15, 2021, 7:10:59 PM3/15/21
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
Gary, If you have a share to pass along I would suggest you start your own post instead of hijacking someone elses.

Thanks

Cookies

Mar 22, 2021, 7:58:10 AM3/22/21
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
I still have the following shares available:

1 shares of BCE
1 shares of SLF

Email me if interested, jdsacook(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

Thanks
Cookies

Amy Cloutier

May 19, 2021, 10:47:37 AM5/19/21