$10 shares

Linda Wall

Jul 1, 2022, 2:52:30 PM7/1/22
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
Hello, I've been away from this investor central for a while.  I'm wondering if the $10 shares that we used to sell to each other are still in practice?

I'm interested in:
BCE
Fortis
Telus
EIF

Thanks!
Linda

ADL

Jul 2, 2022, 5:10:36 PM7/2/22
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
This is still happening here although with reduced activity these days.  If you post your email you may get more replies as people can contact you directly.

Linda Wall

Jul 3, 2022, 7:25:12 PM7/3/22
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
Thank you.
My email is linda...@gmail.com if anyone has a share to sell for BCE, Fortis, Telus or EIF.
Thanks,
Linda

Stuart MacDonald

Jul 6, 2022, 4:24:45 PM7/6/22
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
I'll send you an email

Linda Wall

Jul 6, 2022, 5:36:09 PM7/6/22
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
Thank you everyone.  I now only need the EIF share if anyone has it.
Linda

Ginny Ho

Nov 7, 2022, 10:39:14 AM11/7/22
to Dividend Investing - Share Exchange
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Telus starter share. Please let me know  if anyone is able to help me with that.

Please contact me at nghigia219(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you!
Ginny