Is this the place?

Megan Mill

Jan 24, 2021, 1:41:39 PM1/24/21
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
I am just getting up to speed on the changes and saw on the old platform that the board was moving to Google a year ago. I've joined this group but don't see any recent conversations.
I am looking to buy 1 share in Loblaws to start a DRIP.
Is this the right place?
Thanks!

George L Smyth

Jan 24, 2021, 2:27:12 PM1/24/21
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
Megan -

You are at the right place.  You should post your query at https://groups.google.com/g/dripinvestingorg---share-exchange, as the boards will be moving to Google Groups tonight.

Cheers -

george

Megan Mill

Jan 24, 2021, 9:26:19 PM1/24/21
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks George! Appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.

Nick Khamis

Jan 25, 2021, 10:09:54 PM1/25/21
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
Can we talk stock screeners? Need a screener that is capable of filtering high growth stock using non traditional EPS, Book/Debt... Want to focus on 6/12/36 months performance, Sharpe Ratio, CAGR, ROIC. Have used Finviz and TradingView in the past, was looking for something a little more intuitive and reliable. Goal is to build long term (ie, 5-10 year) portfolio made up of a balance of Growth/Value/Dividend paying stocks with Medium risk. Retirement money... Your help is greatly appreciated.

PS I am based in Montreal

George L Smyth

Jan 25, 2021, 10:13:01 PM1/25/21
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
I don't really use it so much as a stock screener, though that is actually its strong point, but I use Stock Rover.  I wrote an article about it at https://www.dripinvesting.org/articles/blog-article.asp?t=Stock_Rover_and_the_Dividend_Investor so you can give it a looksee and decide whether or not it is for you.

Cheers -

george

================
HandMade Photographic Images: GLSmyth.com

Blogs:

Jerry Lee Daniel

Nov 28, 2023, 7:59:36 AM11/28/23
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7405 896213