Selling Riocan Shares

Nev

Mar 2, 2021, 4:49:55 PM3/2/21
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
I have some Riocan shares enrolled in a DRIP through AST. I have never sold a share before, but since Riocan has suspended their DRIP program, I am looking to sell these shares.

I had thought a transfer agent like Computershare would be able to sell the shares for me. AST has informed me they are not a licensed broker and cannot sell shares held in direct registration or certificate form. I will need to withdraw the shares to a certificate and then go to a broker of my choosing.

Has anyone had experience selling their Riocan shares? I don't have any brokers that I use so what's the process in bringing my certificate to a broker to sell for me?

Thanks

Stuart MacDonald

Apr 1, 2021, 10:10:09 PM4/1/21
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
How many Riocan shares are you selling? I might be interested.

...Stu (studog on the old boards)

Nev

Jul 4, 2021, 11:57:41 AM7/4/21
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
I have about 110 shares to sell.

Jerry Lee Daniel

Nov 28, 2023, 8:41:55 AM11/28/23
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7405 896213

Ninus Khamis

Nov 28, 2023, 8:43:01 AM11/28/23