Starter Shares?

Shane H

Jan 28, 2021, 2:58:30 PM1/28/21
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for these starter shares. Please reach out if you have any or all
  • Manulife Financial Corp
  • Capital Power Corp
  • Great-West Lifeco Inc
Thank you!
Shane H.

Nick Khamis

Jan 28, 2021, 9:32:35 PM1/28/21
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

I am new to this so please forgive me... I have shares in Manulife and Great West. How does this work exactly?

--

Kind Regards,

Nick Khamis | Director - Digital Transformations
115 George St, Oakville ON L6J 0A2
O: +1 416-548-7239 ext 1001
M: +1 514-839-2007
nkh...@symack.com

SYMACK Corporation
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains proprietary/confidential information belonging to SYMACK Corporation and its affiliates. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message, or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.