Looking to purchase a starter share - Loblaws Inc

Megan Mill

Jan 28, 2021, 3:00:23 PM1/28/21
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!

canuck driper

Feb 6, 2021, 5:14:04 PM2/6/21
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
Instead of dripping loblaws through a transfer agent, you might be better off opening an account with wealthsimple trade.

It is my understanding that loblaws doesn't have a drip plan that allows for optional cash purchases.

Thats why wealthsimple trade may be the best bet because even though you can't officially drip, you could always top up quarterly after a dividend is paid and buy a whole share (because wealthsimple trade does not have trading fees or comissions if you are trading canadian stocks or etfs).

Hope that helps and happy trading/driping

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 12:00:23 PM UTC-8 meg.lin...@gmail.com wrote:
Thank you!

Megan Mill

Feb 6, 2021, 6:22:37 PM2/6/21
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info and tips! I’ll look into it that way.