OCP for TSX and Computershare

Bill Ye

Jul 25, 2022, 10:31:16 AM7/25/22
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
Can someone confirm the mailing address for both computershare and TSX to send cheques to?  There was a forum that has the information but cannot access to it anymore.

Thanks

pdub11

Jul 25, 2022, 11:07:39 AM7/25/22
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors

Computershare Investor Services

100 University Ave.
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario

M5J 2Y1

TSX Trust Company

P.O. Box 700, Station B

Montreal, QC

H3B 3K3

Matthew Kwong

Jul 25, 2022, 11:14:17 AM7/25/22
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if we can drop off things at counter ( like stock certificates) or if they are closed?

duanstewart

Jul 25, 2022, 11:17:35 AM7/25/22
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how I go about selling my shares on TSX.com and computershare?

Sent from my Galaxy

Bill Ye

Aug 2, 2022, 6:06:40 AM8/2/22
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
Thank you

Jerry Lee Daniel

Nov 28, 2023, 8:00:53 AM11/28/23
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7405 896213