Aug 31 workshop

Jean-Claude Bradley

Aug 29, 2007, 1:38:51 PM8/29/07
to Drexel Island
This Friday's Second Life workshop will be in 4020 MacAlister at noon.

--
Jean-Claude Bradley, Ph. D.
E-Learning Coordinator for the College of Arts and Sciences

http://drexel-coas-elearning.blogspot.com
http://drexel-coas-talks-mp3-podcast.blogspot.com/
http://usefulchem.blogspot.com

Rob Hart

Aug 30, 2007, 1:36:40 PM8/30/07
to Drexel Island
I would love to attend. Can you let me know what time it will be?

Thanks,
Rob Hart

On Aug 29, 1:38 pm, "Jean-Claude Bradley"

Jean-Claude Bradley

Aug 30, 2007, 2:22:20 PM8/30/07
to drexel...@googlegroups.com
12:00-13:00
For the latest info on workshop times and location check the wiki

Comer,Ronald

Aug 31, 2007, 8:57:30 AM8/31/07
to drexel...@googlegroups.com

VIVA developers , with whom I have been working, have just opened a new orientation station with the blessings of Linden Labs that I believe is far superior to other orientation islands.  The user is taken step-by-step through sequential learning stations with guidance along the way until s/he has mastered all essential navigational and related avatar processes.  This island was created especially to assist students and faculty from ours and other universities to get up and running with new avatars as quickly and efficiently as possible.  I encourage all to look at this SLURL and begin making use of it.  They have also designed it so that it can be used to accommodate many different languages.  The SLURL is as follows: http://slurl.com/secondlife/scholar/110/84/26

Ron (Clay Cazalet)

Ronald Comer, DSW, Director

Behavioral Health Counseling

Drexel University

College of Nursing & Health Professions

215-762-7190 Office

215-762-7889 Fax

Jean-Claude Bradley

Aug 31, 2007, 9:47:43 AM8/31/07
to drexel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ron!  I added your suggestion to our instruction page

Hopefully we'll get some feedback on it