Land Use Policy Change

Jean-Claude Bradley

Aug 23, 2007, 9:58:08 AM8/23/07
to Drexel Island
We have had problems in the past few days with people not being able to build because the island has run out of prims.

Yesterday, this was caused by someone wishing to cause mischief.

Obviously this is not acceptable and the permissions on Drexel Island have been changed.
In order to build you must now be part of the Drexel or Drexel Teachers groups.

Drexel Teachers should be able to add their students and guests.

Let me know if you run into any problems with this.
We could discuss this further at the workshop tomorrow Friday at 10:00 in Disque 109.

Thanks very much to Ron Comer, Sean Brown and Chris Stewart for helping us recover from yesterday's attack.

--
Jean-Claude Bradley, Ph. D.
E-Learning Coordinator for the College of Arts and Sciences

http://drexel-coas-elearning.blogspot.com
http://drexel-coas-talks-mp3-podcast.blogspot.com/
http://usefulchem.blogspot.com