dreampie python3 - does not work in Ubuntu

Schoeneicher

Mar 17, 2010, 5:28:46 PM3/17/10
to DreamPie
Hi,

great tool & thanks for it!
I worked with it in conjunction with Python3 in WinXP without any
problem.

Wanted to use it on Ubuntu as well, but the call 'dreampie python3' or
'dreampie /usr/bin/python3' or 'dreampie python3.1' does not work. It
hangs on the shell but the dreampie does not appear. Unfortunately.

~$ dreampie --version
DreamPie 1.0.2

~$ python3 --version
Python 3.1.1+

~$ uname -sr
Linux 2.6.31-20-generic

But 'dreampie' or 'dŕeampie python' (Python2.6.4) works fine.

Any help?
Thanks!

Noam Yorav-Raphael

Mar 18, 2010, 3:20:23 AM3/18/10
to drea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting this!

This was a packaging bug. I published version 1.0.2-2 for karmic in
the PPA, which should now work with Python 3.

Thanks again,
Noam

Schoeneicher

Mar 18, 2010, 5:21:12 PM3/18/10
to DreamPie
It works! Thanks!
Schoeneicher

On 18 Mrz., 08:20, Noam Yorav-Raphael <noamr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for reporting this!
>
> This was a packaging bug. I published version 1.0.2-2 for karmic in
> the PPA, which should now work with Python 3.
>
> Thanks again,
> Noam
>
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Schoeneicher

mmilerngruppe

Nov 12, 2013, 9:48:55 PM11/12/13
to drea...@googlegroups.com

doesnt work in Ubuntu 12.10