feature req - code block numbering

geelee

Nov 13, 2010, 2:14:16 AM11/13/10
to DreamPie
when navigate between code segments already executed in bottom box
its hard compare to "top box" code segments.

it would be nice code block numbering ! Both in top-box and in bottom-
box.

So i can see which code block in bottom-box belongs to top-box
output.

+
i want inform about current cursor position (line,column) in bottom-
box !

Noam Yorav-Raphael

Nov 13, 2010, 2:04:53 PM11/13/10
to drea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

About numbering code segments: I don't really see the reason. You can move the cursor to the history box (shift-tab), and then use ctrl-up to navigate between code segments and see their context.

Regarding line and column display - can you describe why it would be helpful?

By the way, I suggest you use the word "please" when asking for something.

Noam