Writing data from pipeline

Umar Manan

Mar 13, 2020, 7:40:11 AM3/13/20
to dream3d-users
Hello Everyone

Is there any way i can write the details of the primary phase grains in the following format out of a pipeline.

Phase X Y Z A B C O3 Phi1 PHI Phi2
Phase X Y Z A B C O3 Phi1 PHI Phi2
Phase X Y Z A B C O3 Phi1 PHI Phi2
.
.
.
Phase X Y Z A B C O3 Phi1 PHI Phi2
where (X,Y,Z) are the coordinates of the Feature's centroid, (A,B,C) are the major, mid and minor principal semiaxis lengths of the Feature, O3 is the Omega 3 value of the Feature and (Phi1,PHI,Phi2) are the Euler angles that describe the Features's crystal orientation in the sample reference frame.

I will be very thankful if you please help me find the solution.

Michael Jackson

Mar 13, 2020, 12:38:21 PM3/13/20
to dream3d-users

The attached pipeline is an example that should get you what you are looking for. The key filter is the “Export ASCII Data” filter and selecting to output a single file.

--

Mike Jackson

(01) Single Cubic Phase Equiaxed.json