Generate a pipeline with python

ali alaoui

May 19, 2022, 10:49:27 AM5/19/22
to dream3d-users
Hello,

I am writing a python script to generate a pipeline and run it with DREAM3D. I used the example " Test of Single cubic Phase equiaxed Pipeline" but I would like to add the filter "VTK Rectilnear Grid Exporter". Could you please help me with the command that do this job ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Ali

stopk...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 8:26:30 AM6/29/22
to dream3d-users
Hi Ali,

You can follow the template used for PRISMS-Fatigue (https://github.com/prisms-center/Fatigue). The script "generate_microstructures.py" calls DREAM.3D as a sub process and contains the "VTK Rectilinear Grid Exporter" filter, (https://github.com/prisms-center/Fatigue/blob/main/src/generate_microstructures.py). The DREAM.3D .json pipeline is available here (https://github.com/prisms-center/Fatigue/blob/main/src/Dream3D_microstructure_pipeline.json). You can see how we formatted the pipeline for successive calls to DREAM.3D. Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Kris