Find feature neighbors

pengfei shen

Oct 28, 2022, 4:43:55 PM10/28/22
to dream3d-users
Hello All

The 'NeighborList' in the red box is, as shown online, List of the contiguous neighboring Features for a given Feature. Where to see this list?
WeChat Screenshot_20221028144009.png

Kind
Pengfei

mike.j...@bluequartz.net

Oct 31, 2022, 12:45:57 PM10/31/22
to pengfei shen, dream3d-users

You could use the “Export Feature Data CSV” filter to output the data as an ASCII data file.

--

Mike Jackson

pengfei shen

Oct 31, 2022, 3:44:29 PM10/31/22
to dream3d-users
I have used that filter and check the box about 'write neighbor data'. But I don't see relevant information in csv file(please see attachment).
.WeChat Screenshot_20221031133948.png

Featurestatistics.csv