Triangular mesh centroids have negative value

Zipeng Xu

Nov 28, 2022, 1:14:16 AM11/28/22
to dream3d-users
Hello Mike,

When I finished the surface meshing and opened the resulting Dream3D file by using HDFview, I found the meshed triangles have some negative value, I attached an example below:
WeChatf9ae90b36ed0951675c4acafdd75bc31.png

Interestingly, I then went back to check the grains' coordinates after reconstruction, all of them are positive and reasonable:
WeChat6690024afd41f2a154cb81b4fa57c81e.png

Therefore, I'm not sure whether I did anything wrong. Do you mind giving me some suggestions on that?

Many thanks,
Zipeng

Michael Jackson