How to export STL file

22 views
Skip to first unread message

Shihong Xu

unread,
Sep 7, 2026, 5:34:04 PMSep 7
to dream3...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone
  I got some issues to export STL file from mesh data. After reading the NX data (meshed), then I found that I cannot fill the input parameter line. Could anyone tell me how to solve this issue? Is there anything wrong the meshstate data file?
  Many t
image.png
hanks. Shihong 

Michael Jackson

unread,
Sep 8, 2026, 9:16:49 AMSep 8
to Shihong Xu, dream3...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shihong Xu,
    If you enable the first filter the necessary Triangle Geometry will be read from the input .dream3d file.

--
Mike Jackson                    mike.j...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software         www.bluequartz.net
President/Owner               Dayton, Ohio



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "dream3d-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dream3d-user...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dream3d-users/CACADQwHrGGTpLNtDOWgZHptmPwZjyMsuEZiLYOHkcgQ6-5Oc%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages