Open DREAM3D on CentOS 7

Fabio Sozio

May 24, 2022, 7:17:11 AM5/24/22
to dream3d-users
Hello everyone, I am having problems running DREAM3D on my CentOS 7 machine. I can download and extract the directory, but I can't find any launcher. I tried to run the DREAM3D file in the /bin directory but this is what happens:

Screenshot from 2022-05-24 13-11-16.png
and if I hit 'Yes' it gives this

Screenshot from 2022-05-24 13-15-19.png

Does anybody have any clue of what is happening? Thanks!

Fabio

Michael Jackson