Extract Periodicity information

Hokon Kim

Jun 9, 2023, 3:33:33 PM6/9/23
to dream3d-users
Hello, I am looking for a way to extract the periodicity information after the generation.

I know "Insert Precipitate Phases" filter has "Periodic Boundaries" parameter.

After checking the parameter, I was able to obtain the microstructure having periodicity.

Also, now I have geometrical data (XYZ coordinates and Axis lengths) of ellipsoids.

When using the geometrical data to generate "triangle-based surface geometry" via Netgen, I can generate the ellipsoids.

But, there is no periodicity.

Can you give me some tips to implement periodicity based on extracted data from Dream.3D?

Or are there any datacontainer that I missed?

I appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
Hokon Kim