ANG file

stephane...@sintef.no

Nov 3, 2022, 11:39:43 AM11/3/22
to dream3d-users
Hi,

I have a pipeline that has proven working well with several ANG files.
I am now using it with an ANG file that comes from some specific processing with MATLAB and it does now work (DREAM3D crashes). I have different things (changing CR and LF end of lines, removing negative values for phase, adding more columns ...) without any success.
Could you contact me as the ANG file is too large to be posted here.
I copy an extract of the pipeline with the first few filters (it crashes on filter 4 or 5).
Thanks.

Regards
Stephane
test.json

Mirtunjay Kumar

Nov 16, 2022, 10:25:48 AM11/16/22
to dream3d-users
I had same issue with updated TSL software. Then I extracted ang from TSL OIM 7.3 and found it working. You can try it!

Michael Jackson

Nov 17, 2022, 9:59:06 AM11/17/22
to Mirtunjay Kumar, dream3d-users

Which version of TSL OIM were you having trouble with? Can you send an example ANG file from the trouble version of OIM Analysis. I know they updated what is written to the ANG files. I was hoping that it would not impact DREAM3D’s ability to read the file.

The original poster’s issues were for a different reason (the .ang file was generated from MATLAB).

--

Mike Jackson