On the issue of not responding problem of pre-built "(06) SmallIN100 Synthetic"

lei cai

Jul 21, 2022, 8:56:06 AM7/21/22
to dream3d-users
Dear all,

Recently, I am studying the pre-built "(06) SmallIN100 Synthetic".

I have launched all pre-built cases that "(06) SmallIN100 Synthetic" needs before hand.

However, when I launch the case "(06) SmallIN100 Synthetic" , it stopped at step "13 Pack Primary Phases" for such a long time and cannot be completed.

Does anyone meet this issue? And how can I solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.
Lei CAI

Screenshot_20220721_145512.png

Michael Jackson

Jul 21, 2022, 1:42:11 PM7/21/22
to lei cai, dream3d-users

Dear Lei Cai,

  It does look like there is an issue with that pipeline as I have been able to reproduced it here on my machine. I will try to look into the issue. You could try one of the previous versions of DREAM.3D to see if any of those work.

http://dream3d.bluequartz.net/binaries/previous

--

Mike Jackson