Intel Macbook pro (DREAM3D App was not started)

KISEONG PARK

Jul 14, 2022, 11:19:25 AM7/14/22
to dream3d-users
Hi,
i'm a Ph.D student.

i want to use this app in my macbook pro (intel mac, not M1 or M2).
it works well when i used this 2 year before.

Currently, i re-download this app.
But, This application was not open.
After downloading, i follow this procedure
(Preferences -> Security -> and allow it to open anyways)
still, was not working.

after open this app it was automatically stop
(i attached image of it)

So, is there any solution for it ?
or, can i get the old version of dream3d ?

best Regrad

Ki-Seong Park

스크린샷 2022-07-15 오전 12.18.20.png

KISEONG PARK

Jul 14, 2022, 11:24:57 AM7/14/22
to dream3d-users
additionally, i upload my macbook pro specification in attachment.스크린샷 2022-07-15 오전 12.23.25.png

2022년 7월 15일 금요일 오전 12시 19분 25초 UTC+9에 KISEONG PARK님이 작성:

Michael Jackson

Jul 15, 2022, 12:33:19 AM7/15/22
to KISEONG PARK, dream3d-users

Dear Kiseong Park,

   We have not had any reports of this issue with DREAM.3D on Monterey. I myself run the exact same MacBook Pro but I do only run Catalina for development. We have a Big Sur machine at the office that builds and runs each night. I am wondering does DREAM.3D start up then give the spinning beach ball? Or does the application just never start up at all? Is there a crash report that gets automatically produced by MacOS that you could send by chance?

--

Mike Jackson