Connecting draw.io desktop app to Google account

Gennaro Arguzzi

Mar 5, 2021, 6:57:33 AM3/5/21
to diagrams.net Q&A
Hello everyone,
I need to connect to my google account the draw.io app that I downloaded from Microsoft Store. I searched inside the various tabs, but without any success.
How can I do it?

Thannks,
ga

David Benson [diagrams.net]

Mar 5, 2021, 7:20:36 AM3/5/21
to diagrams.net Q&A
You cannot. It's designed to be a stand-alone app. If you want to use cloud storage, use app.diagrams.net.

Soubhik Banerjee

Mar 6, 2021, 1:29:21 AM3/6/21
to David Benson [diagrams.net], diagrams.net Q&A
Hi David
I created a diagram on the platform but I can't share it with a colleague to continue drawing. Do I share it as html? Sorry..not very tech-savvy.
Many thanks for your help.

Soubhik

David Benson [diagrams.net]

Mar 6, 2021, 3:17:17 AM3/6/21
to diagrams.net Q&A
File->Save As in the desktop app. Go to https://app.diagrams.net/?splash=0. File->Open From->Device , select the file you saved. Then File->Save As. Give it a file name and click OneDrive. Once shared in OneDrive  you can share with  the other user.

If you're not very tech-savvy maybe your IT department can help if you have problems?

Soubhik Banerjee

Mar 8, 2021, 11:07:54 PM3/8/21
to David Benson [diagrams.net], diagrams.net Q&A