Trigger Click on Save Buttton using JS

Arijit Aich

Nov 5, 2021, 5:56:58 PM11/5/21
to diagrams.net Q&A
Greetings,

I have been successful in creating  a CRUD system for drawing diagrams.

But i want to trigger click on the SAVE button using JS.

But i cannot do that since it is inside the iframe.
I tried getting the item by class name from inside the iframe using JS
but it simply doesnt selects it or clicks on it.

I was hoping if there was a way to send a command to trigger the SAVE button inside the iframe.

Thanks in advance.

Ashish Lathigara

2:26 AM (9 hours ago) 2:26 AM
to draw.io Q&A
Hi,

Have you found any solution to this? I am in the same scenario where I use drawio within Iframe and I want to perform Save event on Next click (which is obviously outside iframe)

Thanks in advance.