draw.io for commercial companies

已查看 1,767 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tomasz Kos

未读,
2015年12月28日 05:03:562015/12/28
收件人 draw.io
Hi

I'm thinking to adopt draw.io to the commercial company.
Can company buy any "premium" support services in order to make this one better positioned in compliance area?

regards
Tomek

David Benson

未读,
2015年12月28日 05:05:532015/12/28
收件人 draw.io
When using Google Drive as storage, yes. Where were you thinking to store the diagrams?

Best Regards,

David

Tomasz Kos

未读,
2015年12月28日 05:26:572015/12/28
收件人 draw.io
Hi David

I was thinking of Google Drive and to share diagrams for everyone in the team (up to 70 people).
However I expect that diagrams will be exported and placed in our in-house architecture repository solution.

Are there any plans to make the draw.io a commercial tool in the future?
Also - when it comes to the data privacy - where should I refer (documents) company compliance auditors so they can read on:
1. will we always be the owners of the diagrams that we create?
2. how draw.io can use diagrams we create for any content processing?

I'm sure I'm duplicating the questions - sorry for that I haven't drilled this forum yet.

regards
Tomek

David Benson

未读,
2015年12月28日 05:33:212015/12/28
收件人 draw.io
Hi Tomek,

draw.io online will always be free to license, but you can pay for an SLA.

The EULA is at https://support.draw.io/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2392109
The paid SLA is at https://support.draw.io/display/SUP/draw.io+for+Work+Service+Level+Agreement
The privacy policy is at https://support.draw.io/display/SUP/draw.io+Online+Privacy+Policy

1. Yes, you will always own your diagrams, we don't have access to any of your diagrams, they don't even pass through our servers during save/load, it's direct from browser to Google Drive.
2. I think content is covered in the EULA.

Best Regards,

David

Tomasz Kos

未读,