Not a diagram file (error on line 148 at column 878770: AttValue: ' expected)

Oddeven

May 20, 2024, 6:12:20 AMMay 20
to draw.io Q&A
This error always comes up whenever I try to open my drawio file.
I have used it for some time but one day this happened and I don't know why.
I do have a bunch of information there that I don't want to lose so I really need help to recover it.
BigEar.drawio

draw.io Q&A

May 20, 2024, 8:06:30 AMMay 20
to draw.io Q&A
Hi,

It looks like the diagram was saved locally using desktop app.
If this is the case,  try to find two recovery files next to the main file (.$FILENAME.bkp and .$FILENAME.dtmp)  and check if you can restore the file or its previous version.
Also try right mouse click > Properties > Previous versions

Regards,