My lastest diagram version was lost

Sorawid Juntachat

May 14, 2024, 5:42:55 PMMay 14
to draw.io Q&A
Hi

I created diagram on draw.io online and linked it with my google drive on April 16, 2024. Then I finish draw final version diagram on about April 23, 2024. But that final version diagram have lost when I try to login to change it on today.

I tried to recovery it with Revision History feature but it show only not lastest version.
2024-05-15_04-19-24.jpg

By the way, I export my diagram one ( but not the final version) at 9:16PM on April 18, 2024 and in the revision history didn't show this version too.2024-05-15_04-22-14.jpg

I notice that all my account has signed out from draw.io itself and the diagram have gone  since revision history "18/04/2024 18:36:11" . After this revision all version look the same.

Could you please help this?

Thanks,
Sorawid