Not a diagram file

I know who ate all the donuts from the Black Mesa

May 30, 2024, 1:25:45 PMMay 30
to draw.io Q&A
Hello, I used to use this file all the time as, mostly, just a group of pages of text (yes, a strange usage of site, I know), but today the file stopped opening for no reasons. It just says "Error loading file. Not a diagram file" and all. I'm using web version, and file was always saving to computer itself. Maybe it's just too big or something... Thank you for any help!

draw.io Q&A

May 31, 2024, 5:00:54 AMMay 31
to draw.io Q&A
Paste the raw text of the file into https://jgraph.github.io/drawio-tools/tools/convert.html, click "correct mxFile", copy the text back to another file, try to open.

I know who ate all the donuts from the Black Mesa

May 31, 2024, 1:55:45 PMMay 31
to draw.io Q&A
  Firstly - what's meant by "raw text of the file/copy text back to another file" ? The only thing I understand by it - is the thing I've done by opening that .drawio file through VScode, it then showed me HTML-like lines. Also, when I've put just that file into window of that github link, it showed me exactly that text. Is this it?

  Secondly - that github thing says that "File is already correct" ...

пятница, 31 мая 2024 г. в 12:00:54 UTC+3, draw.io Q&A: