How to change "Remember this setting" in Draw io Desktop

Adrian Diaz

Jan 22, 2021, 6:55:27 PM1/22/21
to diagrams.net Q&A
Hi,

I did the mistake of selecting the "Remember this setting" checkbox in the resize image dialog and now when I copy/paste an image, it resizes the image with very poor quality.

Is there a way to revert this setting in the Mac Desktop Application?

I've found that you can reverse it when using a web browser but I can't find how to reverse it using the Desktop app.

I even uninstalled it the app and installed it again, but the Resize option remains.

Thanks for the support

Adrian

ald...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2021, 5:45:52 AM1/25/21
to diagrams.net Q&A
There will be a Reset option under Extras, Configuration in the next release to allow for this to be changed.

Adrian Diaz

Jan 25, 2021, 11:33:38 AM1/25/21
to diagrams.net Q&A

Thanks,

Do you know how to change it manually?

ald...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2021, 11:39:40 AM1/25/21
to diagrams.net Q&A
Unfortunately, this is not possible currently.

Adrian Diaz

Apr 4, 2021, 2:36:20 PM4/4/21
to diagrams.net Q&A
Hi everybody,

With the new releases of Draw IO for Desktop, is there a way to revert the resize image dialog checkbox option for importing an image?

Thanks

ald...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2021, 12:52:44 AM4/5/21
to diagrams.net Q&A

Shift+Click the Reset button under Extras, Configuration and restart the app.