Movie: Contagion

Mikeaja

Nov 21, 2011, 6:09:46 PM11/21/11
to Dramatica
Saw this film yesterday. Was an ok film, but I found it unsatisfying
at the end.

Had I not encounered Dramatica, I probably would've just put it down
to the film not doing it for me. However, what I think it lacked was
an oversense of the sheer magnitude of the problem encountered, and
unsatisfying ends (or lack of ends) to the character arcs.

Would love to work through a Dramatica breakdown of this film, both to
aid my Dramatica learning, but more importantly to see if / where the
film cold be improved (or not if it is just me).

Anyone up for it?