Day 3wrap up notes

Nejc Zupan

Dec 7, 2016, 12:06:31 PM12/7/16
to dragonsprint
Today was another busy day. A lot of work was done on the new pylonsproject site, new PR for Pyramid tutorial was created which included several tests, Pyramid jinja2 has been looked at and in the following days expect a new release.

Websauna new cookiecutter implementation is basically done. PR is created, if everything goes as planned we will merge it tomorrow.

CSRF protection for Pyramid is done so be sure to check out the PR.

We started working on an opinionated example based on pyramid framework. The goal of this is to help newcomers learn the pyramid ecosystem.

SQLAlchemy debugging toolbar is getting improved UI, tests are added and code is beeing cleaned.

We proposed a new decorator to configure views and routes in a single line, please submit feedback: https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/issues/2852

And for all of you who like Chameleon we have a good news. Chameleon 3.0 is out \o/.