Beer?

Wilkes, Matthew

Dec 4, 2016, 6:52:39 AM12/4/16
to dragon...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've just arrived in Ljubljana, getting into my airbnb now. If anyone else is here today and free, I would certainly be up for a beer or two.

Matt

Nejc Zupan

Dec 4, 2016, 10:41:03 AM12/4/16
to Wilkes, Matthew, dragon...@googlegroups.com
Domen and I will be here at Caffe Petkovsek ~8, they have Bevog on tap. Will send an email when I leave home (I need 20 mins to get there).

cheers,
z.

Jan Likar

Dec 4, 2016, 10:42:53 AM12/4/16
to dragon...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Max and I will probably go somewhere, write me an SMS if you'll be around the city center. My phone number is +386 40 661 506

Wilkes, Matthew