Attendance?

inact...@yahoo.com

Sep 25, 2015, 4:18:06 AM9/25/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
So general attendance on Wednesday was a bit low, with only two groups. Was this a one off or is it likely to continue?

How is the attendance on Monday and Tuesday? Just trying to head off the venue getting concerned.

Aled Parry

Sep 25, 2015, 4:20:52 AM9/25/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
There are normally as least 3 groups on a Monday (although my group is on a short hiatus for a couple of weeks) which occasionally increases to 4 or 5.

So general attendance on Wednesday was a bit low, with only two groups. Was this a one off or is it likely to continue?

How is the attendance on Monday and Tuesday? Just trying to head off the venue getting concerned.

Kuldeep Matharu

Sep 25, 2015, 5:26:40 AM9/25/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Our group had a last minute cancellation but should be back next week.

Kuldeep
- Random auto-corrects and typos are my special gift to you.

gaz_moore

Oct 15, 2015, 6:18:03 AM10/15/15
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi all

It looks like attendance has all but dried up on Mondays. Its now been nearly 3 weeks where we (d&d4e) have been the only group. Doesn't overly bother me as the venue don't seem to mind but maybe we should do a general head count and if there are spaces open up the tables to anyone who is waiting (if anyone is?)

Thoughts?

Aled Parry

Oct 15, 2015, 7:11:08 AM10/15/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The Exalted/5e/homebrew group over in the corner by the bar have had a slight hiatus, but we should be back on Monday

Aled

Oct 15, 2015, 11:07:46 AM10/15/15
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi Alex

That's good to know, thanks for the quick reply

Cheers

Johan Bert

Oct 15, 2015, 11:39:11 AM10/15/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Same for the Call of Cthulhu / Delta Green group.

David Castle

Oct 17, 2015, 9:42:51 AM10/17/15
to Dragons on the Hill
My group is looking for somewhere to play our Ars Magica campaign on a Monday evening. Is there space at Dragons on the Hill? From an earlier post I thought there must be but now I am not so sure! We only want to play fortnightly so that may be a problem (or it might mean we could alternate with another fortnightly group). A couple of us are thinking we could pop over on Monday at around 7 and talk to whoever is there at the time - please do let me know if there is a better way of going about this.

David

Owen

Oct 17, 2015, 12:59:48 PM10/17/15
to Johan Bert, dragonso...@googlegroups.com, club.se...@dragonsonthehill.co.uk, Michael Hollis

Anyone problem with a new group on Monday?

Oct 17, 2015, 1:06:42 PM10/17/15
to Johan Bert, club.se...@dragonsonthehill.co.uk, dragonso...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hollis

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Owen wrote ----

gaz_moore

Oct 17, 2015, 1:55:23 PM10/17/15
to Dragons on the Hill
Seems like we have plenty of room so by all means. There should be at least 2-3 groups there this Monday but otherwise plenty of space

Gabe Chomic

Oct 17, 2015, 5:17:06 PM10/17/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Agreed, plenty of room.

-----
Gabe

On 17 October 2015 at 18:55, gaz_moore <gaz_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Seems like we have plenty of room so by all means. There should be at least 2-3 groups there this Monday but otherwise plenty of space

Owen

Oct 17, 2015, 5:31:12 PM10/17/15
to Dragons on the Hill
Hello,

Apologies I have come tho this late and I am a little worse the ware following the rugby.

By my reckoning downstairs can easily accommodate five groups without moving tables worse case scenario of six should not be a stretch.

I think think turning up on Monday is the best way forward to get an accurate idea.

Hopefully you have clocked that we meet that The Yard in Shoreditch I appreciate that the websites are not up-to date.

I assume that you get the gist of the  "rules"

- Please be respectful of everyone else .

- Please buy a drink and consider buying food.

- Don't bring your own food or drink

Grateful if you could make sure you group gets the idea as well

So welcome and please post if there are any issues,

kind regards

Owen

David Castle

Oct 17, 2015, 6:48:19 PM10/17/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Many thanks for being welcoming. I will definitely come down on Monday, along with one of my players, Tim.

Thanks for telling me about the change of venue! I was thinking you were at the Old Doctor Butler’s Head. Old Street works just as well, though. Do you play in the main restaurant area or do you use a separate room?

And yes, I do understand the rules. We will certainly be buying drinks, and maybe food as well.

Cheers,

David

Oct 19, 2015, 11:08:45 AM10/19/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
We have the entire basement, which is otherwise unpopulated and has plenty of room.  Slightly weird lighting though.

-----
Gabe

David Castle

Oct 23, 2015, 7:31:12 AM10/23/15
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com

Tim and I were at The Yard on Monday, and we talked to Johan. I think it’s a great spacing for gaming – I like the lighting!

I will come down with another player (Anthony) this coming Monday to work on his character – it takes a LOT of time in Ars Magica. As long as Ant can cope with the journey (he will be driving from west London) and assuming there is still space, we would like to start playing regularly at the club from late November (probably starting on the 23rd).