Warhammer Fantasy 4th edition

Matteo Chiorrini

Jul 31, 2018, 6:51:59 AM7/31/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hello,

Is anyone starting a game in August/September based on the new Warhammer Fantasy edition?

Thank you

Matteo

Fraser Dunn

Jul 31, 2018, 7:06:49 AM7/31/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
I could be interested too

Fraser

Jimmy Skowronski

Jul 31, 2018, 7:24:09 AM7/31/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
I’m damn rusty but might be convinced. Bribery can work too

Matteo Chiorrini

Aug 2, 2018, 5:53:32 AM8/2/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi guys, Another post has just been opened by Jimmy who would also DMs Warhammer Fantasy. Shall we join him?

Fraser Dunn

Aug 2, 2018, 5:55:41 AM8/2/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Yes could work. Keep me posted.

Ralph Seller

Aug 6, 2018, 6:46:03 AM8/6/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Always interested in playing Warhammer!

Jimmy

Aug 12, 2018, 4:56:47 AM8/12/18
to Dragons on the Hill
So, what is gonna be guys?

Ralph Seller

Aug 13, 2018, 3:21:17 AM8/13/18
to Dragons on the Hill

Hi Jimmy,

Definitely interested if it is a Monday or Wednesday evening.

Hopefully the full edition will be out by sometime in September because the preview is a bit of a mess!

All the best,

Ralph

Peter Ferris

Aug 13, 2018, 3:19:13 PM8/13/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ralph what was the item I needed to buy?

Helped restore stats

Peter Ferris

Aug 13, 2018, 3:32:18 PM8/13/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com

Sorry wrong post

Matteo Chiorrini

Aug 15, 2018, 9:28:12 AM8/15/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi Ralph,

We are organizing an alternating WHF 4th edition + Kult party. If you fancy Warhammer you can join just that. Can you provide an email to get in touch? I got your old work email but does not work anymore.

Thanks

Ralph Seller

Dec 5, 2018, 8:08:52 AM12/5/18
to Dragons on the Hill

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 11:51:59 AM UTC+1, Matteo Chiorrini wrote:
Hi all,

I am running a 2nd Edition WFRP campaign on Tuesday nights, based on Paths of the Damned, and we are looking for about two more players!