Any one interested in joining a play by post/email cyberpunk game

Owen

Jul 8, 2019, 5:49:37 PM7/8/19
to Dragons on the Hill
I would like to play more Sprawl.  A powered by the apocalypse game set in a cyberpunk future.

Cash, Crime, Corossion and Chrome.

If anyone is interested please drop me a line.

I have some ideas of a plotline, but a lot will depend on world building by the group as a whole.

I think the way that Powered by the apocalypse works lends itself well to a play by post game, however, I have only been in one play by post game before and am aware they can be difficult.

Speed wise I think it should be able to get a "round in" (i.e when every player gets to have a small screen) in a two week period.

Anyway happy to discuss, rather than clogging this board up, please pop over to the discord to chat more