Organised fun lets have an "A"GM.

Owen

Mar 10, 2019, 6:54:32 PM3/10/19
to Dragons on the Hill
The keener eyed of you will note it has been some time.  We should have one.

First question: When.  I would suggest a Monday night int he next few weeks but please vote here or comment if you have strong feelings either way. (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HSFGLJF)

Second: Where at the venue or online.  If the latter is a popular option then we will no longer be limited to weekdays and I will have to revisit the first question.

Third question what should we discuss.

Here are some suggestions for topics:
  • Venue review (although events have overtaken us please see my other post).
  • Do we need some sort of online ambassador?
  • How should we fund the website?
  • Officially agree that we won't have to have an annual meeting?
  • Set up some sort of new players game where GM's in the club volunteer on a rolling basis to run "short" term games for new players to meet and form groups.
  • How do we increase online presence, does anyone want to help do that?
  • If google groups shut down what shall we do as an alternative? Should we move to discord sooner rather than later?
More topics welcome please comment below if you want to add other ideas or have strong views please chime in.