Change of food serving policy at Curtain Road.

Owen

Feb 17, 2019, 11:28:38 AM2/17/19
to Dragons on the Hill
Folks,

The manager at Curtain Road has explained that they can no longer serve food downstairs as they are too busy.

This is less than ideal.  I am not sure how long this will last for.  Can anyone from Monday night or Tuesday night confirm if they have been told the same thing?

My personal feeling is that this might be the issue that makes us move venue but we don't have to move imminently.  If anyone has any good leads for venues please let us know.

gaz_moore

Feb 17, 2019, 1:21:37 PM2/17/19
to Dragons on the Hill
Really? That's a bit arsey of them, it must be really busy on your day then as there is on average max about 6-10 punters on an average monday not including us!

Owen

Feb 17, 2019, 4:12:56 PM2/17/19
to Dragons on the Hill
Yeah, Ithe new manager has not filled me with confidence.  It might be an idea to talk to staff on the day to gauge their views on each night.

Ralph Seller

Feb 20, 2019, 3:05:51 AM2/20/19
to Dragons on the Hill
We had no problems on either Monday or Tuesday night and the regular staff did not mention anything either. Whether it hasn't started yet or is only going to happen on Wednesdays, I do not know.

Owen

Mar 3, 2019, 4:56:45 PM3/3/19
to Dragons on the Hill
That is good to hear.

We had a slight problem last Wednesday, the venue had been booked out but we had not been informed.

Sorry for the inconvenience we have left contact details with the manager but well he/they didn't contact us.   I will pass contact email addresses on again.

The previous week they were happy to serve us downstairs. It seems to be dependent on who is there on the day.