Fraser Dunn

May 3, 2018, 4:27:45 PM5/3/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi there,

Nice to meet you. I have recently moved to London and I’m currently on the hunt for some like minded folk to roll some dice with. I came this group so thought I would see if there are any games looking for players? I’ve just turned 37 and played a lot of RPGs over the years. Most recently I’ve run a Mythras (Runequest) home brew campaign set in Robert E Howard’s Hyborean age which was lots of fun. I’m also based in Hoxton and love pizza so Shoreditch Pizza Express is fairly convenient for me which is great.

Get in touch peeps!

Johan Bert

May 3, 2018, 4:35:59 PM5/3/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Fraser,

Not sure if modern-day Call of Cthulhu is your kind of game, but if it is: our group (currently 3 player, ably guided by Keeper-in-charge Adam) is playing Delta Green / Cthulhu modern on Monday evenings. We’re finishing up an adventure in the next two weeks, which, this being Cthulhu, means that either (a) we’ll be starting a brand new campaign, rolling up new characters, or (b) our characters continuing the campaign with some limbs missing and sanity points on the low-ish side. It’ll be easy for characters to join the  party.

If you’re interested in joining our little group in the fight against things humankind was not supposed to know, on a mix of X-files, Lovecraft, and Keystone Cops, just let us know - I’ll put you in touch with Adam so you can get a feel for the campaign, and, cross fingers, start generating a character.

Best Regards,

Johan

Fraser Dunn

May 3, 2018, 4:46:32 PM5/3/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi Johan,

Thanks for the swift response! That sounds right up my street, Lovecraft is one of my favourites and I have played a great deal of Call of Cthulhu. I have only participated in one session of Delta Green though and I'm not very familiar with the background etc so hopefully there will be a few surprises in store.

If you would put me in touch with Adam that would be great,

Fraser