Group looking for a GM (Weds)

Ryan

May 1, 2019, 9:29:07 AM5/1/19
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi all,

I represent a group of 5 friends who are looking to start a long term ttrpg.
We're a good mix of experienced and not so experienced roleplayers and we'd be looking for someone to GM a game for us.

We'd like to start with a D&D 5e game just to get the ball rolling.

We'd like to play once a fortnight on a Wednesday evening.

Hopefully there's someone out there that can help us out!

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Many thanks,
Ryan

Magkel

May 1, 2019, 2:03:40 PM5/1/19
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

I can GM for your group, but not D&D for sure, I am sorry but I am just tired of it.

If you guys are interested, I have either Traveller or CP2020.

Cheers

Ryan

May 1, 2019, 3:12:36 PM5/1/19
to Dragons on the Hill

Hi Magkel,

I'll ask the group but I think they had their hearts set on d&d.

Thanks for responding but I'll get back to you.

Ryan

Magkel

May 1, 2019, 5:40:17 PM5/1/19
to Dragons on the Hill
All right then.

Send me an email with a number so that we can set up a whatsapp and get a session 0, see if we are a good match.