Week begining 13 October Rooms

Owen

Oct 12, 2014, 3:10:31 PM10/12/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

As it stood on on Wednesday we were upstairs all this week.  There were some possible booking on Tuesday but I I should get an update Monday.  As soon as I know so will you.

Sorry for the vagaries but as mentioned a darts team had booked three weeks but there was an issue last week which means they may not be welcome this week.

Lyrian

Oct 13, 2014, 5:47:32 AM10/13/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Cheers Owen

Fulvio Calogiuri

Oct 13, 2014, 6:26:53 AM10/13/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,  Can I book a table for 6 ppl for Tonight ?  We are going to play D&D 5th edition.  I also wonder if we can go there earlier ? like 4 or 5 pm ?

Michael Hollis

Oct 13, 2014, 6:36:58 AM10/13/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
At this short notice, I doubt it. We permanently allocate tables to groups and I'm unsure what the status is on mondays, the list hasn't been updated seen Feb. The night rep may know better, but it's highly unrealistic to expect an answer today.

Also, the function room at the pub only opens at 6.

On this point, can the night reps get back to Owen or myself with updates on what groups are attending?

Michael

Committee Member

Subject: {Dragons on the Hill} Re: Week begining 13 October Rooms
To: dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, 13 October, 2014, 11:26

gaz_moore

Oct 13, 2014, 9:39:44 AM10/13/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Re: Fulvio

Hi, I am Gaz and the Monday night rep, as Michael mentioned previously its probably a bit late to guarantee a table. Feel free to pop along after 6:30 and we can see if there is space but long term we'd have to look at the table bookings list and update as to who is still coming

Lyrian

Oct 14, 2014, 8:26:22 AM10/14/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Owen, do we have any news about tonight yet?

Need to sort out whether it's worth me taking my big bag and maps or not.