Table for Wednesday

Ralph Seller

Sep 13, 2018, 8:47:48 AM9/13/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi all,

Is there a table free on Wednesdays at the moment, for a group of four players?

It looks like we will have to move from Tuesday night to Wednesday (hopefully) due to scheduling problems!

All the best,

Ralph

Adam Jeayes

Sep 13, 2018, 1:39:09 PM9/13/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, there's space in the area around the corner to the left of the stairs at present. Feel free to use that.

Ralph Seller

Sep 17, 2018, 3:05:47 AM9/17/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Thanks, we will be there on Wednesday!!!

David Davus1000

Sep 17, 2018, 12:48:15 PM9/17/18
to Dragons on the Hill

Hi,

I just saw your message.  I believe that Wednesday nights may be at capacity, with five groups booked.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/dragonsonthehill/qs6szTqOABU

Owen, is this still correct?

However, my group (table 2 on the list), will not be able to attend for the next two Wednesdays (19th & 26th) and you are welcome to use our table.

David

Ralph Seller

Sep 18, 2018, 3:05:04 AM9/18/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Can somebody confirm this, please?

Owen

Sep 18, 2018, 4:29:17 PM9/18/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for slow reply a cold has struck me down.

In short, the fifth group has been missing for some time. so there is room.  I warn you now even with four groups it gets quite crammed down there so we will all have to try hard with noise levels (I know I am one of the worst).

See you next week

Ralph Seller

Sep 19, 2018, 3:19:07 AM9/19/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Thanks, Owen, that is a load of my mind!

There are four of us, and we aren't very noisy at all, so hopefully we shouldn't effect the noise levels. I presume tonight upstairs will be a bit of a free for all?

Tuesday will be completely empty now, as we had been the only group for most of our stay at Pizza Express.

All the best,

Ralph